My Blog List

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-ch Changes

Wow.  I've been a terrible blogger....again.  Sorry guys.  I know you've given up on me but here I am!  I promise to be better, and this time I really mean it!  There has been a LOT that has happened since the last time I've blogged.  
 
Fourth of July weekend came and we had our annual Lippard/Lee/Londry/Walker Sunset Beach family vacation.  Which I can tell you is always a great time, but for some reason, this year felt especially, well, special.  Maybe it's because we had some new additions to the group or started some new traditions, but it really was an absolute blast.  All photo credit goes to Seantel, she is FAR better and taking pictures (and blogging) than me.
 
Look at those sweet patriotic babies (and big boy)!
 
 
We brought back Minute-to-Win-It, Sunset style!  I was on the winning team...AGAIN!  Woo hoo!
 
 
Haha, these pictures are hilarious.
 
 
Burgers and Dogs for the fourth!
 
 
Look at those handsome boys!
 
 
This is one of my favorite pictures ever.
 
 
Annual Cornhole tournament
 
One of my favorite boys!
 
 
The whole gang on the last night
 
 
 Right when we got home from Sunset, I started my new job as Membership and Marketing Director of The Members Club at Woodcreek and WildeWood.  Kind of a mouthful, huh?  I'm really enjoying it so far and I keep getting lucky with sweet coworkers too.  Thank goodness!  That can really make a transition difficult when you don't work with nice, helpful people.
 
William and I have kept very busy this summer with a trip down to Tybee with my Mom and Jimmy, and also a trip up to Cashiers, NC for a friends wedding.  Both were VERY fun weekends. 

Here's the Walker group at the wedding
 

William and I having a pre-wedding brew at the Ugly Dog Café.  Cute place in Highlands, NC.
 

 
I also got to spend some time with some of my favorite girls! 


 
AND of COURSE I can't forget to mention that my sweet and fabulous sister-in-law is going to be a BRIDE!!!  I'm SO happy for her and I'm so looking forward to all of the fun and celebrations to come.
 
Here we are celebrating at Tsunami after Haley found her dress!  So beautiful and SO much fun. I was so honored to be there.
 
 
 
Now it's FOOTBALL TIME!  Alright!  I'll leave you now with this adorable photo collage of my sweet girl, Sally Mae. She's growing up too fast!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are blogging again! This post made me really miss you though.....can we go back to Sunset????

    ReplyDelete