My Blog List

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Team Lawson

My Favorite Sister-in-Law is getting married!!! Yay!!!  Haley and I are truly like sisters.  She is sweet, thoughtful, beautiful and a fantastic friend.  It makes me happy to see her so happy! So when Michael popped the question a few weeks ago and she said "yes" there was some celebrating that had to be done!
 
With College Football upon us, a quick champagne toast at the first Saturday tailgate of the year seemed appropriate. Here are some pics from the day.
 
"Team Lawson" rally towels!


Haley came back from the bathroom and we surprised her with the towels, toasting and lots of hugs and pictures.



She was definitely surprised!
 

 

Jayne brought a veil so that the bride-to-to be looked the part too
 

 
The Future Lawson's
 


Toasts all around!
 

Standing in front of the "He Put A Ring On It" banner-super cute!!




 
 
Friends!
 
 
Me with the bride! 
 

I was also very honored to be asked to be Haley's Matron of Honor.  There is a LOT of fun and celebrating ahead and I can't wait!  Cheers!
 
P.S. I have to give a shout-out to one of my BFF's who has a birthday today!  Happy Birthday Rebecca Swygert!  Love ya!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment