My Blog List

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We did it!

Well-we've joined the world of blogging! It's something we, who are we kidding, I have been thinking about for a while.  I guess I should start by introducing us.  Rebecca and William, the Walkers.  

Here we are on our honeymoon in Savannah, Ga.


We recently got married and bought a house and now we are working on making that house a home.  You're probably wondering what's with the name. Whisks and Waders?  Well, William loves to fish!

Look at that catch!!!


And I love to cook.......
Yum, right?! 

Well I hope you'll follow along through our journey as husband and wife, wading through what life throws at us and whisking up some delicious meals as we go along.  Thanks for stopping by! More to come soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment