My Blog List

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WYMNKW Round 2

Well it's Wednesday again!  And you know what that means-it's time for round 2 of "What you may not know Wednesday!"  Try to contain your excitement :)  Last weeks edition focused on Christmas, and with it being the last Wednesday before Christmas it's all I really have on my mind.  So here goes....

1. One of the best gifts I've ever gotten (for Christmas) is the jewelry armoire William made me a few years ago.  I mentioned I needed something to organize all of my jewelry in and sent him a photo of something really neat I had found on etsy.  It was really the only mention I made of it.  He and his grandfather managed to craft something much more beautiful that I had expected.  It meant so much that he took the time to build something just for me.  He's the best :)

2.  My next most treasured gift is one that my sister, Rachel, made for me in 2011.  She put together a book of pictures (and captions) of my oldest nephew, Ryan.  It is something I will treasure forever.  I wouldn't mind another one of those for Adam (hint, hint)! 

3.  My favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night.  I just love it and it gives me chills every time I listen to it.  With that said, I get completely pumped when any N'Sync, Stevie Wonder or Mariah Carey Christmas song comes on the radio.  I'm a big fan of Christmas music. Big.

4.  We are having a Christmas Party on Friday night and I am SO excited.  I am making probably way too much food and thinking about it WAY too much but I just look so forward to getting friends and family all together-especially around the holidays.

5.  I became a godmother this week!  I know-it's not technically Christmas related, but I felt so honored and special and I just love all of the Rogers family and I'm so humbled that they thought of me.  I am lucky to have so many friends that feel like family.  Thank you for loving me as much as I love you all!


If I don't get a chance to blog again before Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday.  With everything going on in the world today, I hope we can all find it in our hearts to remember the reason for this special time of year and tell the ones we love the most how much they mean to us.  I am truly blessed and thankful.  

Merry Christmas!  


No comments:

Post a Comment